- Decking Latitudes Equator slotted decking features a hidden fastener system which eliminates pre-drilling and automatically spaces the deck boards with the proper gap, making installation quick and easy.
- Equator Decking is barefoot friendly, slip-resistant and reversible with a brushed finish on one side, woodgrain look on the other.
- Choose from four deck colors - gray, cedar, redwood and walnut - in 16-foot lengths (4.8m).
Superior, Proven Technology
- What makes Latitudes composite decking and railing special is the Strandex® technology it employs. Like individual strands of a rope make the rope stronger, Strandex technology makes Latitudes decking and railing stronger.
- Strandex technology offers superior protection against UV degradation and water absorption, because every “strand” of wood fiber is encased in high-density polyethylene.
- Latitudes uses Strandex inside, so you can be assured that you’re getting the highest, most consistent quality and strongest composite product available in the industry.
Browse Our Range Of Decking Latitude Options Below