For every keen gardener, the potting shed is an essential item. Not only is it a place to store all those garden bits and pieces, such as pots, bulbs and small tools but it is also a place to grow your seedlings and plants. On top of its practical uses, a potting shed can also fulfil the function of a little garden retreat. Our potting shed feature’s a large glass window, which not only offers you plenty of light to see what you are doing – whether it is sowing seeds or potting bulbs – but also offers a warm and light place for your tender plants and young seedlings.
And remember to add a comfy chair and a pile of gardening magazines so that you can sit and enjoy a warm cup of tea in your little garden retreat.
All Potting Sheds are designed, manufactured, and erected by Timbertroves highly skilled workforce. Potting sheds are made from the highest quality specially selected pine boards.
- All sheds are designed manufactured and erected.
- Our sheds are made from the highest quality specially selected pine.
- Tongued and grooved floor and roof. 22mm thick boards.
- All roofs are felted with super green mineral felt.
- Sides made with 175mm x 22mm weather sheeted boards.
- Walls are lined with frame shield which guards against wind, driven rain, snow and dust.
- Framing: 50mm x 35mm.Door framing:75mm x 35mm.
- Assembled with coated Ring Shank Nails.
- All timber treated with Protek wood preservative.
- Galvanised hinges and pad bolt.
- Skirting fitted to all our sheds to hide 4inch (100mm) solid blocks which are supplied. This will be dependent on a clear and level site.
- Top quality before and after sales service.
Extras available from Timbertrove at an additional cost:
- Extra windows
- Work benches: from €80.00
- Shelving: €3.00 per linear ft
Others may try to charge you more for "essential extras". Many of these come as standard at Timbertrove.
- Concrete blocks for your shed to sit on.
- Timber floor bearers to sit on the concrete blocks.
- Timber skirting board fitted to the base of the shed.
- All sheds are screwed together on site.
- Carries the Timbertrove guarantee.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY AND FITTING NOTE: Currently we offer FREE fitting and delivery of this product in greater Dublin area only. Click here to find out more about our delivery details.
Site Requirements & Recommendations
A clear and level site is essential for the construction of any unit ordered. Allow approximately12"/30cm between new unit and any existing fence or wall. Access required: Side entrance with no overhead height restrictions or similar. If necessary please contact us for clarification.
We can manufacture other sizes to order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our sales office 01-4931034.