Bothy Garden Sheds Pressure Treated are designed, manufactured, and erected by Timbertrove's highly skilled workforce. Bothy sheds are made from the highest quality specially selected pine boards.
- All sheds are designed manufactured and erected.
- Our sheds are made from the highest quality specially selected pine.
- Tongued and grooved floor and roof. 22mm thick boards.
- All roofs are felted with super green mineral felt.
- Sides made with 125mm x 22mm log pine boards.
- Walls are lined with frame shield which guards against wind, driven rain, snow and dust.
- Framing: 50mm x 35mm.Door framing:75mm x 35mm.
- Assembled with coated Ring Shank Nails.
- Galvanised hinges and pad bolt.
- Skirting fitted to all our sheds to hide 4inch (100mm) solid blocks which are supplied. This will be dependent on a clear and level site.
- Top quality before and after sales service.
Extras available from Timbertrove at an additional cost:
- Extra windows: F.O.C
- Window boxes: €15.00 each
- Work benches: from €80.00
- Shelving: €3.00 per linear ft
- Red Felt roof shingles: €3.75 per sp ft (Based on floor coverage)
IMPORTANT DELIVERY AND FITTING NOTE: Currently we offer FREE fitting and delivery of this product in greater Dublin area only. Click here to find out more about our delivery details.
Site Requirements & Recommendations
A clear and level site is essential for the construction of any unit ordered. Allow approximately 12"/30cm between new unit and any existing fence or wall. Access required: Side entrance with no overhead height restrictions or similar. If necessary please contact us for clarification.
We can manufacture other sizes to order, please email email@example.com or call our sales office 01-4931034.
The Bothy presure treated size and price chart.
Prices include supply & fitting