Timbertrove's wooden storage shed is a multipurpose unit that can be used for all types of storage.
Excellent quality, built to last:
Unlike a metal or steel shed our heavy duty timber shed will not cause condensation, which is a very important consideration when storing bikes and other equipment. The double doors make it simple and easy to access equipment. We can build in custom shelving as required.
- Our storage shed is made from the highest quality specially selected pine.
- Tongued and grooved floor and roof. 22mm thick boards.
- All roofs are felted with super green mineral felt.
- Sides made with 175mm x 22mm weather sheeted boards.
- Walls are lined with frame shield which guards against wind, driven rain, snow and dust.
- Framing: 50mm x 35mm.Door framing:75mm x 35mm.
- Assembled with coated Ring Shank Nails.
- All timber treated with Protek wood preservative.
- Galvanised hinges and pad bolt.
- Skirting fitted to all our bike store to hide 4inch (100mm) solid blocks which are supplied.
- Top quality before and after sales service.
- Ask about our steel security bar and security lock.
PT (Pressure Treated)
Timber is treated with a preservative providing an effective barrier against insects & fungal decay, extending it's lifespan. This process involves immersion in a high-pressure tank which quickly forces preservatives deep into the timber, helping it withstand future damage and exposure to the elements.
Approx. 2.1m (7ft) wide x 1.7m (5ft 6") high x 1m (3ft 3") deep
Please note all products are constructed to metric measurements. Imperial measurements quoted are solely for the convenience of our customers.
This product can be custom made to suit your requirements.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY AND FITTING NOTE: Currently we offer fitting and delivery of this product in the greater Dublin area only.All other areas please contact sales. Click here to find out more about our delivery details.