Timbertrove's Log Treehouse is a wonderful addition to your garden, it is guaranteed to provide years of fun!
- All sheds are designed and manufactured in the Dublin Mountains, all prices include FREE delivery and installation.
- Our sheds are made from the highest quality specially selected pine.
- Tongued and grooved floor and roof. 22mm thick boards.
- All roofs are felted with super green mineral felt.
- Sides made with 175mm x 22mm weather sheeted boards.
- Walls are lined with frame shield which guards against wind, driven rain, snow and dust.
- Framing: 50mm x 35mm.Door framing:75mm x 35mm.
- Assembled with coated Ring Shank Nails.
- All timber treated with Protek wood preservative.
- Galvanised hinges and pad bolt.
- Skirting fitted to all our sheds to hide 4inch (100mm) solid blocks which are supplied. This will be dependent on a clear and level site.
- What is charged as essential extras elsewhere is FREE at Timbertrove.
- Top quality before and after sales service.
PT (Pressure Treated)
Timber is treated with a preservative providing an effective barrier against insects & fungal decay, extending it's lifespan. This process involves immersion in a high-pressure tank which quickly forces preservatives deep into the timber, helping it withstand future damage and exposure to the elements.
- Steel Roof: €4.50 per sq ft
- Extra windows: F.O.C
- Window boxes: €15.00 each
- Work benches: €9.00 per linear ft
- Shelving: €3.00 per linear ft
- Red Felt roof shingles: €4.50 per sp ft (Based on floor coverage)
House 1.8 x 1.5m (Approx 6ft x 5ft)
Deck area 3 x 3m (Approx 10ft x 10ft)
Deck Height 1.2m (Approx 4ft)
Overall Height 2.7m (Approx 9ft)
€2245 Supplied and Fitted
Please note all products are constructed to metric measurements. Imperial measurements quoted are solely for the convenience of our customers.
We can manufacture other sizes to order, please email email@example.com or call our sales office 01-4931034.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY AND FITTING NOTE: Currently we offer FREE fitting and delivery of this product in greater Dublin area only. Click here to find out more about our delivery details.
Site Requirements & Recommendations
A clear and level site is essential for the construction of any unit ordered. Allow approximately 12"/30cm between new unit and any existing fence or wall. Access required: Side entrance with no overhead height restrictions or similar. If necessary please contact us for clarification.