TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registered Company Name: Fintan O’Kelly & Son Ltd.
Trading As: Timbertrove, O’Kelly’s Sawmill, The Shed Man, Country Store & Café at Timbertrove
Company Reg No:114745
Company Vat No: 4808997U.
All orders placed by you in our online shop, over the phone or in person are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgement of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
Timbertrove is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website, brochure or store. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Timbertrove own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Timbertrove website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We make no warranty that the Timbertrove website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error–free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Timbertrove website.
Timbertrove accepts payment by Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Cash. All product prices and delivery charges are shown in Euro. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion.
All products and services must be paid in full in advance of installation. Your product will not be delivered or dispatched until payment is received.
The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our website at the time you place your order, plus any charges for delivery as advised to you. We reserve the right to update the price of goods, from time to time but we will confirm the prevailing price with you before accepting your order. We are not obliged to accept your order and may decline it or limit the order quantity of goods sold.
Availability of Goods You Order
If we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible. Our stock levels change very quickly, therefore we cannot provide exact stock levels online.
For accurate stock, always call us (01) 493-1034.
We provide a front door/ curb side delivery service. Please note: Items are not installed or carried into the property.
Delivery charges apply based on your location and the items ordered. Heavier items which require two team members to carry will incur a higher delivery charge.
Although we are unable to give a specific time of day for deliveries, we will try to accommodate all customers where possible.
If a scheduled delivery is cancelled by you or a redelivery must take place, a fee may apply.
All items must be paid in full prior to collection. Customers must have a copy of the original invoice / receipt and present this at the Sales Counter as proof of purchase. Please consider the dimensions, size and suitability of the vehicle that is being used to collect goods. For goods collected, transport will be entirely at the risk of the customer. Timbertrove cannot be held responsible for any transit damage caused thereafter
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, this must be within 30 days.
If the unwanted item is returned as sold and is accompanied by the original receipt within a 30-day period, we can refund you in full by the original payment method or offer you an exchange. Card refunds can take up to 7 days to process.
We reserve the right to refuse a return under this policy, if the goods are not in a re-saleable, as sold condition. As sold condition means that the goods are unopened, in their original packaging with all documentation, and the item and its packaging are undamaged and unused.
We cannot refund your purchase if the goods were ordered to your specification, or if the goods are not a stock item.
We do not offer refunds or exchanges on clearance/ex-display/sold-as-seen items.
Please note that you will be responsible for all transport costs when returning an item to our store.
Returns may be subject to a 10% handling / re-stocking fee.
This policy does not affect your legal rights.
If you cancel your order before the product has gone into manufacturing, we can offer a full refund. If manufacturing has started on your product and it is a non-standard/ custom made product we reserve the right to withhold the cost of the item.
Damaged/ Faulty Goods
All goods must be inspected on receipt of delivery and any damage i.e. scratches, tears, dents, soiling etc. should be reported immediately to the Sales Team in writing via email.
In the event you receive an item you feel is faulty, please provide us with photographs within three days of delivery clearly showing the fault along with a written description so that we can assist you.
Supply & Fit Products
Supply & Fit prices advertised include delivery and installation to the Greater Dublin Area only. All other areas please contact our sales team.
Preparing for Installation
- Clients must be present or have a representative over the age of 18 to oversee the installation. Installation will be delayed or rescheduled if the client or representative is not available.
- On the day of installation, it is the responsibility of the client/representative to ensure that the site is completely clear. Please remove all items and allow additional space for our team to work.
- Our erectors will carry the products for a maximum of 30 metres. Please ensure there is a space for them to park within a reasonable distance.
- If your site has limited outdoor access or height restrictions, it may be necessary for our team to carry the product through your home. In this case, ensure that there is a clear path through the house, removing any valuables/breakable objects in the surrounding area. Carpets or flooring which is sensitive to dirt should be covered in advance. Timbertrove cannot accept responsibility for any damages to the interior of your home.
- Timbertrove does not undertake any plumbing work, electrical wiring, removal or replacement existing timber products, plastering or garden modifications. Timber product installation only. Any additional extras to your Timbertrove product should be stated in advance and paid in full.
Installation of Sheds
- In some cases, it may be necessary to build your shed in a modular form if access is restricted. This does not affect the integrity of the shed or the appearance of it afterwards. This must be arranged in advance of installation and will incur an extra fee.
Installation of Fencing & Trellis
- If you have purchased trellis or fence panels to be installed as a wall extension, first ensure that your existing wall is capable of holding these panels. Timbertrove does not accept responsibility for damaged walls at any time.
Installation of Side Gates
- Before installation we will measure and inspect the site. We cannot guarantee installation until we have completed a site inspection. If there are issues regarding the strength of the wall, or post that the gate is being attached to, it may not be possible to install the gate.
Our play units are designed for use by children age 3 to 12 years old, unless indicated differently.
Activity should always be monitored by a responsible adult, ensuring that there is one child per swing/slide or climbing frame. Using the playground or the accessories in any other manner than the way intended could lead to damage or, even injury. Do not twist or wrap swings, chains, ropes, or any other accessories. Use common sense to avoid any possible unsafe situations.
Daily visual inspections should be carried out before use of the play equipment.
- Inspect for splinters and possible other structural defects.
- Check all hardware to be sure it is tight. Caution: over-tightened hardware crushes the fibres of the wood resulting in split-boards.
- Check the remaining hardware, brackets, and swing hooks also for rust, which can have effect on the strength.
- Check the ground anchors to be sure that they are secured.
- Check all coverings for bolts and sharp edges and replace when required.
- Check Rope to be sure they are properly installed onto the swing hooks.
- Check swing seats and bars for integrity and check swing ropes for fraying or extreme creation of fibre. To examine the rope, open the strands of the Rope where any fraying has occurred and securely check whether the filaments are broken.
- Check safety belt of baby swing.
If you have concerns about the safety of your play equipment please contact us immediately.
Specification of Timbertrove Products
Timbertrove O’Kelly’s Sawmill warrants that the goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery and will be free from any defects in material and workmanship.
All pictures used on our website and in our brochure are for informational purposes only and are not showing “your product”. Every timber product is built according to customer specification, each time different batches of wood are used; therefore the actual colour of your product can vary from the one in the picture.
As timber is an organic material, it will be subject to many naturally occurring changes from environmental conditions resulting in slight cracking, warping, twisting, splitting, shrinking/contracting, and swelling/expanding. This is unavoidable but should not result in detrimental damage to your product.
Wood is a naturally variable raw material; its variances are not within our control and are therefore not considered defects. Grain characteristics like knots, open grain and medullary rays are all naturally occurring features.
In prolonged driving rain, wet patches on the green internal liner of your shed may appear but this is normal, it is just the liner doing its job.
Changes to This Agreement
Timbertrove reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.