The Bothy Garden Shed has been our best seller for the past 30 years!
- All sheds are designed and manufactured in the Dublin Mountains, all prices include FREE delivery and installation.
- Our sheds are made from the highest quality specially selected pine.
- Tongued and grooved floor and roof. 22mm thick boards.
- All roofs are felted with super green mineral felt.
- Sides made with 175mm x 22mm weather sheeted boards (GB finish)/ 125mm x 22mm log pine boards (PT finish).
- Walls are lined with frame shield which guards against wind, driven rain, snow and dust.
- Framing: 50mm x 35mm.Door framing:75mm x 35mm.
- Assembled with coated Ring Shank Nails.
- Galvanised hinges and pad bolt.
- Skirting fitted to all our sheds to hide 100mm (approx 4 inch) solid blocks which are supplied. This will be dependent on a clear and level site.
- What is charged as essential extras elsewhere is FREE at Timbertrove.
- Top quality before and after sales service.
PT (Pressure Treated)
Timber is treated with a preservative providing an effective barrier against insects & fungal decay, extending it's lifespan. This process involves immersion in a high-pressure tank which quickly forces preservatives deep into the timber, helping it withstand future damage and exposure to the elements.
GB (Golden Brown)
Timber is dip-treated in Protek Golden Brown treatment, which is an orange/brown colour in appearance. This finish requires the re-application of a suitable weatherproof/coloured treatment applied every 1-2 years to maintain the appearance and performance of the wood.
Extras available from Timbertrove at an additional cost:
- Steel Roof: €4.50 per sq ft
- Extra windows: F.O.C (excl. The Cottage & The Potting Shed)
- Window boxes: €15.00 each
- Work benches: €9.00 per linear ft
- Shelving: €3.00 per linear ft
- Red Felt roof shingles: €4.50per sp ft (Based on floor coverage)
|Size (M)||Size (approx FT)||GB||PT|
|1.2m x 1.2m||4ft x 4ft||€579||€639|
|1.8m x 1.2m||6ft x 4ft||€669||€749|
|1.8m x 1.5m||6ft x 5ft||€699||€779|
|1.8m x 1.8m||6ft x 6ft||€739||€829|
|1.8m x 2.4m||6ft x 8ft||€790||€889|
|1.8m x 3.om||6ft x 10ft ||€890||€989|
|1.8m x 3.6m||6ft x 12ft||€950||€1159|
|2.4m x 2.4m||8ft x 8ft||€889||€1079|
|2.4m x 3.0m||8ft x 10ft||€995||€1249|
|2.4m x 3.6m||8ft x 12ft||€1195||€1499|
|2.4m x 4.2m||8ft x 14ft||€1449||€1699|
|2.4m x 4.8m||8ft x 16ft||€1629||€1949|
|2.4m x 5.4m||8ft x 18ft||€1790||€2199|
|2.4m x 6.0m||8ft x 20ft||€1979||€2499|
We can manufacture other sizes to order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our sales office 01-4931034.
- CLICK HERE to view our Frequently Asked Questions
- CLICK HERE for tips on how to take care of your new Timbertrove product
IMPORTANT DELIVERY AND FITTING NOTE: Currently we offer FREE fitting and delivery of this product to the greater Dublin area only. All other areas please contact our sales team. Click here to find out more about our delivery details.
Site Requirements & Recommendations
A clear and level site is essential for the construction of any unit ordered. Allow approximately 12"/30cm between new unit and any existing fence or wall. Access required: Side entrance with no overhead height restrictions or similar. If necessary please contact us for clarification.