For every keen gardener, the potting shed is an essential item. Our potting sheds feature a large glass window and potting bench, offering a bright workspace for planting. The Potting Shed is supplied in a Golden Brown as standard. View our range of Cuprinol Garden Shades to add colour to your shed.
- All sheds are designed and manufactured in the Dublin Mountains, all prices include FREE delivery and installation.
- Our sheds are made from the highest quality specially selected pine.
- Tongued and grooved floor and roof. 22mm thick boards.
- All roofs are felted with super green mineral felt.
- Sides made with 175mm x 22mm weather sheeted boards.
- Walls are lined with frame shield which guards against wind, driven rain, snow and dust.
- Framing: 50mm x 35mm.Door framing:75mm x 35mm.
- Assembled with coated Ring Shank Nails.
- All timber treated with Protek wood preservative.
- Galvanised hinges and pad bolt.
- Skirting fitted to all our sheds to hide 4inch (100mm) solid blocks which are supplied. This will be dependent on a clear and level site.
- What is charged as essential extras elsewhere is FREE at Timbertrove.
- Top quality before and after sales service.
Extras available from Timbertrove at an additional cost:
- Steel Roof: €4.50 per sq ft
- Extra windows: F.O.C
- Work benches: €9.00 per linear ft
- Shelving: €3.00 per linear ft
- Red Felt roof shingles: €4.50 per sp ft (Based on floor coverage)
The Potting Shed Price chart (Prices include supply & fitting)
|1.8m x 1.8m
||6ft x 6ft
|2.4m x 1.8m
||8ft x 6ft
|2.4m x 2.4m
||8ft x 8ft
|1.8m x 3.0m
||6ft x 10ft
|2.4m x 3.0m
||8ft x 10ft
|1.8m x 3.6m
||6ft x 12ft
|2.4m x 3.6m
||8ft x 12ft
|2.4m x 4.2m
||8ft x 14ft
Please note all products are constructed to metric measurements. Imperial measurements quoted are solely for the convenience of our customers.
We can manufacture other sizes to order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our sales office 01-4931034.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY AND FITTING NOTE: Currently we offer FREE fitting and delivery of this product to the greater Dublin area only. All other areas please contact our sales team. Click here to find out more about our delivery details.
Site Requirements & Recommendations
A clear and level site is essential for the construction of any unit ordered. Allow approximately 12"/30cm between new unit and any existing fence or wall. Access required: Side entrance with no overhead height restrictions or similar. If necessary please contact us for clarification.